Aloo Naan. This recipe is a tasty twist to naan stuffed with spicy mashed potatoes. Aloo naan can be served by itself or any gravy based vegetable dish. The Spicy Aloo Naan Recipe is a twist to a traditional naan where the addition of spiced potatoes and garlic gives a delicious taste.
Give a try at home and feedback us in comment. #AlooNaan #NaanRecipe #LivelyCooking Aloo Naan. Aloo Matar Naan is a delcious and fulfilling meal with the naan stuffed with spicy and tasty Aloo Matar Masala. Serve with Raitha or Chole Masala or Pickle. You can cook Aloo Naan using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aloo Naan
- It’s of maida.
- Prepare of curd.
- It’s of lukewarm water according to need.
- You need of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- It’s of carrom seeds.
- You need of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s of chopped green chilli.
- It’s of pure ghee according to need.
- Prepare of oil.
In this recipe, we are making Aloo Matar Masala and use it as filling inside the naan. A popular version of aloo tikki is served with a spicy curry and various chutneys. Aloo tikki is made up of mainly locally grown spices. Naan Tikki originally is street food but you can relish this delightful treat even at home.
Aloo Naan instructions
- Make a smooth dough with maida curd,1 tsp oil & Lukewarm water according to need. keep itaside for 2 hours..
- Mashed the potatoes bhi well.Add all the ingredients & green chilli.mix again..
- Make small balls out of it.Now make small balls out of maida dough..
- Take 1 ball & flatten it.put 1 ball of potato in the center.Start pleating them..
- Put it on rolling board & give it naan shape with the help of rolling pin..
- Heat the tawa & put the naan on it.Roast it from one side. Take it out of tawa & put it straight on the flame.Cook from both sides till becomes crispy..
- Pour butter on it & serve hot with curd..
Aloo Paratha, Indian Potato Stuffed Flatbread – Crispy of the outside, moist and spicy potato filling on the inside.. Aloo Paratha is a potato stuffed flatbread that is a popular dish in India. This recipe is so flexible and I've provided loads of substitutions and alternatives so don't be concerned about needing speciality Indian spices. aloo naan, aloo naan recipe, aloo wala naan, aloo walay naan, naan recipe, aloo naan without tandoor, aloo naan on tawa, naan, stuffed naan, tandoori aloo naan, how to make aloo naan, aloo naan . Place naan (wet side down) and cook on low flame until it starts to bubble and bottom has browned. Then flip griddle and cook other side directly on the flame until it turns brown or charred.